MetConnect Dialup Access with Windows
- Go to start -> Settings ->
Network and dialup connections -> Make New Connections. As show below.
- Then press continue
on the next pop up window.
- On the next screen, select “Dial up to
private Network” radio button and hit next as show below
- Next you will be asked to select your
modem. Select it and hit next
- On the next screen check “Using
Dialing rules” and enter “212” for the area code and “359-2000” for the
phone number, below is what it should look like. Hit Next.
- The next screen will ask you if you
want anyone else on this computer to be able to dial to MetConnect. If
you do want anyone to dial to MetConnect press
the “For all users” radio button
you under the name of your connection, call it “Metconnect”
if you would like a shortcut on your desktop check off “Add a shortcut to
- Now to start Metconnect
Dial up access Go to start
-> Settings -> Networking and dial up connections -> Metconnect ( or what ever you called your connection
from step 7)
- Here enter the username and password
provided to you and hit connect
10. You now should be surfing away with MetConnect.